Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Some Personal News

Dear Readers of this F.E.D. Dialectics Blog,

I have, today, July 4th, received, from Foundation Encyclopedia Dialectica [F.E.D.], a formal invitation to join them as a full member.

I have, today, formally accepted this offer of membership, which I had been hoping for, for a long time.

I will now be preparing my "habilitation-fest" thesis, which will develop, based upon scattered, brief characterizations already made public by F.E.D., one of their key "dialectical meta-models", which they have not yet made public in its "full regalia". 

The "full regalia" exposition of that key "meta-model" for the public thus becomes my opportunity, as the first public act of my new F.E.D. membership.

That exposition is slated to be posted to the www.dialectics.info and www.adventures-in-dialectics.org websites in this month.  I also plan to post it thereafter, in the form of a blog-entry, here.


Regards,

Miguel




No comments:

Post a Comment